Code 3's new Defender TC2 offers enhancements to its dual-color capability.
- Select from several different dual color TC6 lightheads that can flash two full distinctly different color signals: red/blue, red/white, blue/white, red/amber, blue/amber, and amber/white.
- Flash a dual color lighthead in a single color only, to be compliant with any state or local color requirements.
- Flash a dual color red/blue lighthead and then switch to a takedown function that mixes the two colors to produce a powerful white takedown/scene light, or if in a corner position an additional alley/side light.
- Flash a dual color red/amber or blue/amber lighthead and then switch to an all amber signal for NarrowStik® traffic directing functions.
- Operate a red/white or blue/white lighthead in a single red or blue flashing mode, a multi-color mode that flashes both colors, or switch it to a takedown function that steady burns the white signal to create additional takedown/scene lighting. This can also be done in the corner position of the Defender to create additional alley/side lighting.
When TC2 red/amber or blue/amber lightheads are used in the rear of the Defender, they can instantly change to a full size amber NarrowStik for traffic direction.